Monday, April 5, 2010

Daddy Day

Cole and Daddy spent the entire day together. This was AWESOME for mom as I have been trying to work on an actuarial project in between naps and playtime with the kids. Dad first had to take him to the doctor, which Cole absolutely hates. We are afraid he has a UTI. We should know more by tomorrow. But after that he got to go tie shopping and then off to Gatti Land for pizza and games. Rick said he had a blast. But to end it all he got to play in the water while dad washed his car. I love watching him play with the water. He gets so giddy. By the end of it all Cole was exhausted but you could tell he didn't want the day to end so he still fought sleep. Poor baby! I actually missed him today. But here are some captured moments while washing the car. He is growing up WAY TOO FAST for my liking!



(the video quality is very poor when I upload this to youtube as I was holding the camera the wrong way...)

No comments:

Post a Comment