Current Favorite Things about Cole! (In no particular order)
1. He prefers to only smile on the right side of his mouth.
2. How he loves his Heffalump toy. Strolling in the mall last week he fell asleep with it under his arm. I wish I had my camera at the time!
3. Who cares about thumbs? He prefers his entire hand! This video was the start of his hand fixation. It's only a lollipop here, but now it's entirely in his mouth! (Video from January 9th)
4. His favorite complaint is "Nae-Nae" said softly with a slight grimace.
5. He tries his best not to spit-up, even if it means choking or losing his breath. (Poor guy! And let me just say thank heavens for Prilosec for babies!)
6. He prefers to stand (HIM, not us - even though that is a close second).
7. He loves to read books. His favorite right now is "Olivia". He's fascinated by that little piggy!
8. He is so good at entertaining himself - just so long as Mom is in the room.
9. He loves his baths when he used to hate them so much!
10. He thinks morning lotion-time is great fun - especially on his legs!
11. He now naps in his crib!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. He loves mommy's singing. (At least someone does!) His favorite aren't even real songs, they're just "la-la-la's" going up the scale. Silly boy.
13. His FEET!