Thursday, October 16, 2008

Latest Word

The latest from the doc - still dilated 3cm, 50% effaced and the baby has dropped quite a bit but still has more to go. Basically, her take on the situation is if I were to start contracting, Cole would be here pretty soon. Last Friday I cramped and had Braxton-Hicks (aka. false labor) all day. After that it was back to normal. We'll see what happens this week.

FYI: The picture was taken last Saturday - 36 1/2 weeks along. Now only three weeks to go! Speaking of last Saturday - it was awesome. Rick was away on business on my birthday so he treated me to an entire day of being with me and doing what I wanted on Saturday. It was seriously one of the best days - ever! It's not very common for us to get that much time together without worrying about being somewhere else or having to do something else. Thank you Love!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww so glad you and Rick had such a nice day, y'all are so cute!! Can't wait to meet your little guy :) Any time now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember telling you at one of my baby showers how cute you'd be pregnant. i was right! adorable!

    ReplyDelete