Monday, June 25, 2007

Cell Phone Pics

So I'm planning on getting a new cell phone in the near future. I had tried the LG VX9400 but returned it for poor battery life. But in preparation I am cleaning off my pictures and saving them to my computer. While doing so I thought I'd post a few here for memories sake.

Some may not know, some may have known, but I was in a car accident last December right around New Years. A truck basically drove over the front of my car as he was running a red light. It was SO FUN! (right) We replaced the Acura with the exact same car just a year newer. I love my Acuras! This is my 3rd!

This is my dad - he's so cute! He has an extremely contagious laugh.

This is our CTR-8 class in Fairport, NY. Rick and I taught them for a year. They were the best class. We are going to Fairport this Sunday as we will be in Rochester for a friend's wedding. I can't wait to see everyone again!

This is the INFAMOUS WOLF SPIDER that decided to scare me literally TO DEATH on HALLOWEEN NIGHT! At first I thought it was a fake spider Rick put in the living room to scare me but next thing I knew I turned around and it was GONE! I was HUGE! I immediately froze. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. Finally, I got some nerve and ran to the bedroom, jumped on the bed and called my parents who live about 3 miles away. I begged them to come find the spider and get rid of him. (Rick was at school.) He was so big you couldn't squish this thing - it would be like trying to squish a mouse. Ew. They sent my little sis, Kylene. She was a little shocked by his size as well but did a good job of trapping him. We studied him, did some Googling and found out he really didn't hurt humans and was really good for your garden so she let him back outside.

Second side of the story - Rick found him in our yard while mowing a few weeks ago and KILLED HIM because it scared him! (Um, and yes, the picture is blurry because I was shaking like a leaf! You'd have thought it was a grizzly bear!! I had no idea I was such a wimp!!)

Kylene sent me this picture - she's a picture-aholic with her cell phone, but the thing is they are all REALLY good. I don't know how she does it. I really think she needs to make a career of it. But anyways, this is my favorite picture. It just looks so comfy - like the Snuggle Bear!

1 comment: